In this week’s episode of Pricing is Positioning, I am going to share ten pricing mistakes that are preventing you from getting better rates.
While there may be a vast array of common mistakes being made, the ten I mention in today’s episode are ones I see often when working with my clients.
In this episode, I cover everything from charging by the hour (and why that IS a mistake), posting pricing on your website (yes, another mistake), and even why having an unhealthy view of money is getting in the way of your success.
Some of the mistakes I discuss you will have heard before, but some of it may be new to you.
Listen to today’s episode to hear my comprehensive top ten list of pricing mistakes that are holding you back.
10 Pricing Mistakes Preventing You From Getting Better Rates
10. Collecting your payments in arrears
9. Having an unhealthy view of money
8. Viewing the exchange of money as a personal relationship rather than a business exchange
7. Posting your pricing on your web page
6. Not valuing your expertise
5. Pricing your professional services as a commodity
4. Using bloating long multi-page proposals
3. Not anchoring high
2. Not using pricing options
1. Charging by the hour
In this episode, I’ll cover these topics:
Connect with Paul:
FREE Webinar May 23rd, Next Thursday 10:00 am Pacific (1:00 eastern) 3 Pricing Secrets Preventing Freelancers From Getting Better Rates
The Pricing Is Positioning Course
The Product Pricing Roadmap
Leverage your expertise and grow your business!
Are You A
Rock Star Pricer?
How does your pricing stack up?
Take the quiz today!
Investing In Personal Development and why I'm attending Cliff Ravenscraft's Free the Dream Conference